1. The Seller processes consumer data of Consumers in order to perform orders, for analytical and statistical purposes, for the purpose of ensuring the security of the IT system and management of this system and the purpose of potential determination and enforcement of claims or defense against them. The data is processed only on the basis of legal provisions or consent expressed by the Consumer in accordance with applicable law.
2. The transfer of personal data to the Seller is voluntary. The seller processes only data that is necessary for the correct execution of the order, i.e. name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address. Failure to do so in the Registration process makes it impossible to register and set up a Customer Account and prevents the submission and execution of an order in the event of placing an order without registering a Customer Account.
3. The processing period for personal data depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of processing. The principle is that the data is processed by the time the service is provided or the order is being processed, until the consent is withdrawn or effective opposition to the data processing is filed in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator's legitimate interest. The exception to this rule is the case when processing is necessary to establish and assert any claims or defend against them, and after that time only in the case and to the extent that they will be required by law. After the end of the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted.
4. The Seller makes the collected personal data of the Consumer available to the selected carrier or intermediary carrying out the shipment at the request of the Seller. The Seller provides the collected personal data of the Consumer to the selected entity servicing the payment in the Online Store.
5. Every person who has disclosed his / her personal data has the right to access to data, request rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, data transfer rights, the right to object to data processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
6. To the extent to which personal data are processed on the basis of granted consent, it may be withdrawn at any time by contacting the Data Administrator in electronic form at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the seller: Innovisense LTD, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom. The Seller may refuse to delete personal data if the Consumer did not pay all amounts due to the Seller or violated applicable law, and the retention of personal data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and determine the Consumer's liability.